interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

Until I Die - Amy Plum
Until I Die is the second book of the Revenants series by Amy Plum. Kate has left her normal teenage life for the life with her revenant boyfriend, Vincent. As Vincent promised to Kate, he would resist the urge of death whenever the urge strikes, but it causes him to suffer and so Kate tries to find away to help him and a way for both of them to be together while their adversaries; the Numa, tries to find the Champion who will possess the a whole lot of power that can be taken by force. Hence they revenants and numa go back into battle and the book ends in a cliff hanger.

I apologize for the straight forward introduction but that's how I see it all.

I read the first book of the series; Die for Me, back in 2011 (Waw 2011, it's been 2 years. O.O) and I really enjoyed it, but when I started the second book, I didn't feel the same way as I did with the first book. I was terribly infuriated with the teenage drama, but I managed to look past it and tried to enjoy the book. Though reading it made me feel slightly nostalgic towards YA novels.

The entire book was thrilling and exciting and I had those moments when you can't put the book down until you finish this one chapter but after what felt like about 20 minutes you ended up finishing five chapters.

A few pages towards the end, I mentally recited to myself "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Omg no!!!". It was those moments when you just want to look up at the wall blankly and process what you just read. The last words literally gave me goosebumps. Though it was a close to the edge cliff hanger, it was a darn good one.

Despite the teenage ignorance, Until I Die is a great book. It can be unputdownable, heart-wrenching and unexpected at times. With the deep cliff hanger that gave me goosebumps I am definitely picking up the next book before 2014 ends!
Source: http://interestedinall.blogspot.com