interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

Queen of the Dead - Stacey Kade Queen of the dead is the second edition to The Ghost and the Goth series. After the first book, I straight on picked up the second one since it was the next on my to-read list. The first book being an easy read, I expected the second edition would be too, which it was. And I have to be honest here, I kind of just skimmed through the whole book, but I did read it. It was as funny and as witty as the first book. I would always have the drive to read and pick it up, and if I've been less busy, I would have finished it in less than a week.

The story line for this book was all right. I found it okay, it wasn’t much of an “OMG what’s going to happen next” book. It was more of an "Oh, that happened. Alright"

Throughout the whole book, the only best part I liked was the ending. How Alona went into Lily’s body to save both herself and Lily. Since Alone and Lily are one; Ally (Alona & Lily) and Will can now perhaps maybe get together, for read. Who knows, maybe this is the way the 'light' wants to replay Alona for saving Lily by giving her another chance. There are loads of questions coming up.

The cover looks great as always. I love the pink in it; it looks like cotton candy.

The book, all in all was good. I would recommend it to any preteen who enjoys reading. It’s a great young adult book. I cannot wait to read the next book.