interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

The Vampire Voss - Colleen Gleason I didn't really find the beginning of the book very appealing. It was the type of beginning that you kind of need a little push to actually get through the beginning. It was alright to read, since it was the introduction and it states how things work and all. It was unique in a way how each vampire has their own special weaknesses, and how Lucifer was the one who made them, its all makes a lot of sense. I really like that.

As I reached the middle of the book, I just couldn't put it down. I didn't realize that I was already half way through. I didn't expect Voss to actually bite Angelica. I thought he would be a typical vampire who doesn't bite his loved ones because he is too "in control", but Voss, he couldn't control. Now that's what I call a vampire, no control, well not much anyways, until they fall in love.

I found the book kind of original for a vampire book. How the vampires are made, how they can miraculously transform back into mortals but still keep their abilities. Everything in the book makes sense. I liked ho the book was written. It was in third person. I like books in third person, it gives you the perfect view of all the characters. At some parts, i noticed that it may be in third person, but it is focused on particular characters. One for Angelica and the other for Voss.

All in all, I enjoyed the book. I just took a while to finish it because of my exams. I shall be reading Vampire Dimitri next, and hope its as good as this one. <3