interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

Adudan - Dario Giardi I was given this book to review almost a month ago and I finally had the chance to finish it!

Adudan is an urban-fantasy romance debut novel by Dario Giardi. It is about two people who are in love, Railen and his princess Adudan. They were forced to separate but then find their way back to each other.

The way the book was written was excellent, it made it an easy read. The details were great, everything was straight to the point, but the only things I really craved for is the details when it came to the fight scenes. I thought that needed a little bit more detail because I felt like something was missing or it wasn't enough.

The story line was original and it is the reason why I would pick this up from the shelf and read. It's romantic, adventurous, and absorbing. And one quote that I really loved was:

"My home was in her arms. Her home was in my embrace" - pg 137

The book cover really speaks on what's inside the book but doesn't really reveal all it's content. It's a good cover but I don't think it will be the reason why I would pick this up from the shelves.

In conclusion to this review, I really enjoyed Adudan, I loved the way it began, I loved the way it ended. It was an engrossing and easy read. And I recommend this book to those who love reading about forbidden romance or romance in general and those who enjoy reading about fantasy.