interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

PS, I Love You - Cecelia Ahern My first Cecelia Ahern novel and it wasn't a disappointment.

Holly has lost her husband and she's been having a hard time getting out of her grieving stage and back on her feet. Her husband Gerry, left her a list of things do to after he'd died, and I believe it was such a great way of closure for Holly. Go Gerry!

I expected this book to be sad and filled with sobs but I thought wrong. It was funny and there were literally times when I would burst out laughing. And Yes it was a bit sad at the beginning and the mention of death depressed me, but the characters were filled with so much wit and bluntness, it made the book so much brighter.

The main character Holly, poor thing, had lost her husband and her time of grieving saddened me so much into almost tears. It sounds weird to me but I enjoyed seeing how she picks herself up again (no idea why that sounds weird) and how she went back to being her better self just because of those letters that was sent by her dead husband Gerry.

This different way of closure after someone close to you had passed inspires me to make my own list for those around me, or maybe just that one person. xD

What else can I say about this book, it is sad but the sadness was overlapped by laughs and sweet hopeful smiles towards the end. It's a great book for anyone to enjoy. If you're into romance and self-help books that will help you become a better you, this book may inspire you.