interestedinall

Nada Más Que Amor

I enjoy the company of romance novels and historical fiction!

My official blog - http://nadabutamor.blogspot.com/

Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
I bought this book a couple of years back, and it's been on my shelf for ages. I recently found the audiobook I thought might as well read and listen at the same time to make things faster.

This was the kind of book that I thought would bored me bu I was surprised that I really enjoyed it. It was the same feeling I had when I read The Help, it sucked me in from the very first words. Though it did take me quite a while to finish the book, I just wasn't in the reading/listening mood for the past few weeks.

I've grown to love these kind of book that not only focuses on the romance part but focuses on everything and has meaning behind it all.

The book focuses on Jacob Jankowski and his life when he runs away from his home town and joins a circus.

I immensely enjoyed this book. It was intriguing, adventurous and a slightly easy read. The characters were very diverse and fun; hence circus.

As for the narrators of the audio version, they were fantastic and did a great job. They kept the listener listening. And the production was delightful, with all the soothing music that I swayed along to for that couple of seconds

Water for Elephants is a great novel, I would read it again in time. And I definitely recommend this novel to anyone, absolutely anyone who enjoys reading something outside their genre. Though I have to warn those who want to let younger readers read this, it has explicit sexual content.